La Torri Index du Forum La Torri
SGA-1

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Torri Index du Forum -> partie Public -> Le centre diplomatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl Répondre en citant

Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' style for the Champions League final

sbobet24 Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to adapt his laid-back style of play ahead of Saturday's Champions League final against Real Madrid. Van Dijk, 26, has brought calmness and composure to Liverpool's defence since joining the club for £75m from Southampton in January.

However, the world's most expensive defender says his laid-back style almost cost his side during their quarter-final second leg against Manchester City, when his early mistake allowed Gabriel Jesus to open the scoring inside two minutes. The Netherlands international insists he has learned from that mistake and vowed to not make a similar error when Jurgen Klopp's side take on Real Madrid in Kiev on Saturday.

"To be calm, that is sometimes a very good thing to have, but personally sometimes I have to learn, too," he said. "Against Manchester City in the away game I was a little bit too calm in the beginning for example. That is something I have to learn as well. "The most important thing is we as players have to enjoy every bit of this. When the whistle goes that is a different story, but when we arrive in Kiev, when we see all the Liverpool fans, when we go on the pitch for the warm-up, we have to enjoy it and make yourself ready. sbobet24

"Other players maybe need to be tense, for myself I like to look around, embrace it and then when we are in the tunnel - full focus." Van Dijk will have the task of stopping Cristiano Ronaldo scoring in a fourth Champions League final, but the defender says he signed up to play in such pressure situations when he agreed to join Liverpool.

"People are trying to put pressure on me?" he said, laughing. "Any player who arrived at this club they want to play in these games, they want to be under this kind of pressure, they want to get trophies. That is basically the situation. "I don't think I have been bought to win the Champions League final. I have been bought to hopefully get the best out of myself and the best out of the team with the help of everyone else. "To be in the final right now - it has been a crazy journey. We are there, 90 minutes from the trophy and now we need to give everything we have." sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 05:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Everton boss Silva eyes commitment and 'desire' from pla Répondre en citant

New Everton boss Silva eyes commitment and 'desire' from players

สมัคร sbobet Former Watford and Hull City boss Silva was announced on Thursday, the 40-year-old replacing Sam Allardyce who left the club after six months in charge at Goodison Park. "It is important to talk about desire," Silva, who signed a three-year deal, told Everton's website here

“When you talk about desire, you can talk about ambition, commitment and attitude – all these things that you can expect are important in our team.” Allardyce had replaced sacked Dutch manager Ronald Koeman in November with the club 13th and five points above the relegation zone despite heavy spending on players in the summer.

The former England manager brought results and guided Everton to eighth in the league last season but fans were largely unhappy with his style of play. “My style is to play to win matches,” added Silva, whose previous teams have shown plenty of attacking flair. สมัคร sbobet

“It is clear that if we play better than our opponent, if we have better football, then we are closer to winning the match. Silva was sacked by Watford in January, with the club blaming Everton for their “unwarranted approach” for him last November. However, the Portuguese is keen to move ahead after finally securing the Everton job.

“I know the responsibility of being Everton manager. I know what is behind me, I know the big-club history and what the fans expect,” he said. “That is really important for me and important to feel that confidence in my work.” สมัคร sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virgil van Dijk admits he may have to change his 'calm' styl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Torri Index du Forum -> partie Public -> Le centre diplomatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template SG-1 by Dav.bo